GSI Creos Corporation
Representative Director/President and CEO: Tadaaki Yoshinaga
With the exception of special circumstances provided for under relevant laws and regulations, GSI Creos ensures the protection and appropriate treatment of personal information in accordance with the following policy.
- Appropriate acquisition of personal information, and public announcement and notification concerning the purpose of the use
GSI Creos only acquires personal information through the use of legitimate and fair means. In the case of the acquisition of personal information, GSI Creos will notify individuals of the purpose of the use or publicly announce the purpose of the use.
The use of personal information acquired by GSI Creos is limited to the purpose publicly announced or purpose notified to relevant individuals.
- Provision to third parties
GSI Creos will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the relevant individuals.
- Security control measures
GSI Creos establishes appropriate security control measures to prevent the loss, damage, tampering and divulgence, etc. of personal information.
- Disclosure and corrections, etc.
Any request for disclosure, correction or the suspension, etc. of use of personal information by a relevant individual will be responded to as quickly as possible.
- Management system
GSI Creos specifies a privacy officer to oversee the protection of personal information and formulates internal guidelines to establish a stringent management system. Internal training and education programs are also implemented to educate and enforce the appropriate handling and treatment of personal information.
With the exception of special circumstances where relevant individuals are notified separately of the purpose of the use of personal information, GSI Creos handles personal information for the following purposes for the performance of its business operations. For details of its business operations, please refer to the Business Introduction in this website.
- Conclusion and execution of agreements concerning the provision of products and services, other business administration
- Provision of information concerning products and services
- Contacting customers and individuals concerning business matters and the provision of notices and information in accordance with social conventions
- Provision of information concerning events, including exhibitions and seminars, etc.
- Conducting surveys, research, analysis and audits
- Implementation of prizes and campaigns, etc.
- Exchange of information and contacting persons from related industries and groups
- Provision of corporate information and contacting for job applicants and prospective employees
- Recruitment, human resource and labor management and welfare
- Maintenance management and management of usage conditions of facilities, equipment and machinery
- Responding to business inquiries and requests, etc.
Personal information belonging to shareholders is used for the following purposes.
- Management of the execution of rights and performance of the obligations in accordance with the Companies Act and other relevant regulations
- Granting benefits to shareholders
- Implementation of measures to facilitate an understanding of corporate activities and to maintain an amiable relationship with our shareholders
- Standard business administration, including the preparation of personal data of shareholders, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
GSI Creos Customer Service Center